Solvitur Ambulando (lat) – It is solved by walking
How about a day packed with activities of your choice?
Taking advantage of weather and conditions when you arrive to Iceland means you are in control of the game!
With your enthusiasm for a memorable visit and our local knowledge on where to go you guarantee the best possible outdoor experience.
Thirty years of mountaineering experience and twenty years of guiding in Iceland means the array of options is endless.
Price for a private custom tour:
160.000 ISK for up to four persons.
Up for a multi day program? Drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know what your are thinking?
Group size: 1 – 4
- Private guiding
- Modified Land Cruiser VX suitable for highland roads
- All specialised mountaineering equipment based on activity (see below)
- Lunch packs and drinks (non alcoholic)
Ideas for your Private Tour – equipment included:
- Hiking around Reykjavík (all year) – No special equipment
- Touring the South- and West coast of Iceland (that fits within a day!)
- Ice climbing waterfalls (seasonal-winter) – equipment included – min 1/max 2 pax
- Ice climbing glaciers (all year round) – equipment included – min 1/max 4 pax
- Rock climbing (sport or trad) – equipment included – min 1/max 4 pax
- Iceland highest summit Hvannadalshnúkur (2109 m/6900ft) – equipment included – min 2/max 4 pax
Other activities (approximate rental prices):
- Alpine Ski touring (15-30.000 ISK)
- Cross Country skiing (4-10.000 ISK)
- Heli skiing
- Cat skiing
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving with professional guide
- Snorkeling with professional guide
For inquires about Private guiding , please contact:
t. +354 7877090
The following slideshow might give some ideas.