Ice climbing is both a challenge and a great way to explore the rarely visited parts of a glacier.
Nowhere else in the world is it easier to witness these vanishing giants and understand the impressive natural forces involved in the making of a land.
Get to know this highly technical sport with a professional and long time ice climber. Bring your self and some proper clothing and Mountain tours will take care of the rest, including lunch bags and all the specialised equipment needed for an experimental day on the glacier.
- Duration: 10-11 hours in total
- 4-5 hours on the glacier.
- Four hours scenic driving the south coast
- Pick up: at 8:00 in Reykjavík at your hotel or guesthouse
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Difficulties: Customisable to all difficulty levels
- Group size (min/max): 1/4
Price per person:
44.900 ISK (min. 2 / max 4 participants)
- Professional AIMG Mountain guide
- Pickup and transportation
- Specialised ice climbing tools
- Lunch pack for the day
- Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing
- Hat and gloves or mittens
- Sturdy shoes (can be rented).
For any inquires about the Ice climbing tour, please contact
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
tel: +354 7877090